These terms and conditions applybetween you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unlessexpressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Larasoft.io Ltd, theowner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditionscarefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with andbe bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first useof the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions,you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third partythat accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Larasoft.io Ltd andacting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant orotherwise providing services to Larasoft.ioLtd and accessing the Website in connection with theprovision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of ageto use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms andconditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectualproperty and acceptable use
1. All Content included on theWebsite, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Larasoft.io Ltd, ouraffiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions,Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, datacompilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form ofinformation capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms partof this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing touse the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright,trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing onthis site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, orotherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service markdisplayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal,non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view theContent on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwisereproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Contentwithout the written permission of Larasoft.ioLtd.
4. You may not use the Website forany of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or maycause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use orenjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful,unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionableor in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storingelectronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission ofthe owner.
5. You must ensure that thedetails provided by you on registration or at any time are correct andcomplete.
6. You must inform us immediatelyof any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updatingyour personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel yourregistration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breachthese terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registrationat any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these termsand conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website.Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutoryrights.
Availabilityof the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools,services or information that Larasoft.ioLtd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "asis" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that theService will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permittedby the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for aparticular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactoryquality. Larasoft.io Ltd isunder no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Larasoft.io Ltd usesreasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors,viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard andall Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personaldetails and their computers.
11. Larasoft.io Ltd acceptsno liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Larasoft.io Ltd reservesthe right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) theWebsite including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version ofthe Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Nothing in these terms andconditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death orpersonal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limitor exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or(c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is notpermitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you inrespect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permittedby law, Larasoft.io Ltd acceptsno liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such asloss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts,goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data,database or software;
c. any special, indirect orconsequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any ofyour rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We maytransfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonablybelieve your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions maybe varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Websitefrom the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularlyto ensure familiarity with the then current version.
18. These terms andconditions contain the whole agreement between theparties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions,arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the termsand conditions.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shallnot apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any rightto enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competentauthority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part ofany provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision orpart-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and thevalidity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms andconditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, nodelay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will bedeemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall begoverned by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputesarising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims)shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Larasoft.io Ltd details
23. Larasoft.io Ltd is a company incorporated in England andWales with registered number 12968938 whose registered addressis Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Rd, London, EC1V 2NX andit operates the Website https://larasoft.io. The registered VAT number is 3844485 62.
You can contact Larasoft.io Ltd by emailon email@example.com.